We have included a one page (duplex back to back) guide on how to preform Hajj and Umrah. These are simple guides only that you can carry with you for reference while you are performing your Hajj or Umrah.
Please ensure you know how to perform Hajj and Umrah before leaving for Hajj, these guides should be used as guides only, a handy reference to go over and carry with you.
The guides can be downloaded from our Downloads Section, they are available in English and many other langauges such as Arabic, Turkish etc.
This guide fits on one page so it is possible to fold and fit in a wallet or purse and take to the Hajj. This guide provides all the basics and much more information to assist you:
- Step-by-step details of each ritual
- A map of the Kaaba to help you locate Safa and Marwa
- A visual representation of the steps for Tawaf
- Key duas that should be recited including the appropriate times and places
- The miles and kilometers of the necessary routes
- Icons for user-friendly quick references
- The schedules you need to know
If you have a guide you would like to include on this site, email it to us at
and we will stick it up.
We sourced most of the Hajj guides from http://www.islamicbulletin.org/enterhere/Enter-Haj.htm.