Check List - Picking a Hajj Group
The following are some questions you should ask any prospective Hajj Group Leaders before choosing the Hajj Group you will go with:
- What is the program for the trip, e.g.:
- Date of departure and arrival
- Meccah or Madinah first
- How long do you stay at each city
- The annswers to these questions will give you an understanding of how organised the group is
- Will there be any scholars with the group and if so will there be regular lessons? It is important that scholars will be present at all times to answer any questions to come up.
- How far is it from the two Holy Mosques (by time)?
- How many persons will share a room?
- Are the bathroom in the hotel room or shared on each level?
- Do they provide room cleaning service (towels, bed sheets etc)?
- Is food included? If yes, what type of food is provided and for what meals?
- What type of accommodation and food is provided in Mina, e.g. are matresses and blankets provided?
- Is there sacrifice and Hajj Visa fees included in the cost of the package